Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tie-Dye Paint

This is also often referred to as marbel paint.  I just had to post it because it's so much fun!!! It's a pretty cool way to paint paper to look like tie-dye or marbelized!Here's what you need: paper, shaving Cream, water colors (or food coloring), squigiHere's what you do:
Put the shaving cream in a tray (or cookie sheet) and flatten it with your fingers to about an inch thick. Drip different colors of the water colors on the shaving cream and spread around with your fingers (or spoon, or craft stick).
Then lay the paper on the colored shaving cream and rub the back gently with your hands to flatten and make sure the paper is covered with shaving cream.
Then you pull the paper off and squigi the shaving cream off and you have a SUPER COOL tie-dye print!

We paint paper and cut it out to look like a painted Easter egg, butterfly wings, flowers, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment